Travel Registration & Fees
As a non-profit organization, we work diligently to keep our fees low while providing the highest quality of program possible.
The Board has provided the following fee structure. A deposit is required when confirming team placement. Payment plans are available, but do incur a fee.
We understand and recognize the ever increasing costs of having your child play travel soccer. We feel strongly that money should never be a reason a child can’t participate in the sport. Swan City SC offers financial assistance to members of our travel program who demonstrate a financial need. Families are encouraged to review the Financial Aid information and submit the application as soon as possible. Should you have interest in participating in the City Scholarship program, please click the link below to learn more.
Player registration fees vary by team. The differences in club fees for travel teams are primarily attributed to league fees and participation in additional weekly training sessions. Older showcase teams also receive additional tools for college recruiting and game film.
Travel fees include the following:
- Affiliation Dues - FYSA/US Club
- League Dues - ECNL-R, FCL, NPL, etc.
- Tournament Fees
- Operation Costs
- Training and Coaching
- Facility Use Fees
- Insurance / Risk Management
- College Recruitment
* Price does not include LeagueApps convenience fee
** Price does not include Club Kit.
For more specific details on each age group costs, please contact the Club Office below.
how to register and pay
Travel Program members are responsible for timely payment of club fees.
Once a player receives an offer from a coach for specific team placement, they can register with SCSC. A letter will be sent via email acknowledging team placement with instructions on registering. In order to secure a player's offer, an initial deposit must be made in the time frame detailed. Fees can be paid in full at the time of registration OR in installments with an initial deposit fee. Team-specific payment schedules can be found above. Please carefully review the procedures below for registering your player and making installment payments. Once the registration and payment are completed, the player is committed to the team for the entire seasonal year. Deposit and Registration Fees are Non-Refundable unless in the case of extenuating circumstances as outlined in the Swan City Financial Policy.
Registration and Initial Deposit:
- Using the link provided in your offer letter, log in or create an account in LeagueApps. Make sure that you are registering for the correct team. Players must be entered in with their full LEGAL name that matches their birth document. **If your player is new to travel soccer and was born outside the U.S., please contact the office once you have registered.**
- Complete the online registration forms and waivers.
- On the payment page, you can choose the option to pay in full, pay the deposit with the remaining balance due on July 1, 2023 or pay the deposit and 10 installments with a final payment due April 1, 2024.
- If using the payment plan option, you will be charged by the service provider an additional 1.8% transaction fee for each installment payment.
- If you need to pay with a cashiers check or money order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in completing your registration.
Subsequent payments after the deposit is paid are due on July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, December 1, January 1, February 1, March 1, and April 1.
- Payments are automatically deducted from your credit card.
- If you change your credit card (because it is lost, stolen or expired), you are responsible for updating it in the system by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact our office team.